Explore a transformed Washington DC and get a glimpse of Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 in the Open Beta. Play through 3 main missions, 5 side missions, and discover the eastern part of the open world full of additional activities. Immerse yourself in The Division 2 endgame with three all new specializations, and a challenging endgame mission! Fight in Skirmish 4v4 PvP Mode and experience the all new, revamped Dark Zone East to receive an exclusive backpack trophy.
The Division 2: open beta & end time
The Division 2 open beta takes place on 1-4 March on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
For the most part, the content in the open beta will be near identical to that of the private beta, with some exceptions. The timings are the same as the Private beta, here’s when you can start playing:
- Starts: 1 March – 2am PT/ 10am UK/ 11am CET / 11am SAST
- Ends: 4 March – 1am PT/ 9am UK/ 10am CET / 11am SAST
Latest posts by GameNationSA (see all)
- Steam Summer Sale – 10 must have PC games under R150 - July 1, 2019
- PS Plus July 2019, here are the free games of the month - June 26, 2019
- Get Dodge Roll’s “Enter the Gungeon” free on Epic Games Store - June 13, 2019