Epic Games have finally made it possible to join your other Fortnite game accounts on your PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch, the procedure is as follows first you must choose two accounts a primary account that you wish to continue using as your main account then you need to choose a second account to merge, however the second one will be disabled thereafter.
Once the secondary account has linked to the primary you will need to wait two weeks for your Cosmetic Items & V-Bucks to be transferred to your primary.
There are a few limitations to keep in mind:
- One account must have played on Xbox One or Switch and the other on PS4 before September 28th 2018 to be eligible.
- Your account must not currently be banned or disabled. duh
- In-game items and Vbucks will be held for two weeks before they’re merged to your primary account.
- You’ll need access to all email addresses that are associated with accounts you wish to merge
- If you have duplicate 3rd party login like Facebook on both your Primary and Secondary account, the Secondary login will be unlinked.
- Battle Royale will allow you to merge all cosmetic items.
- Save the World will allow you to merge Llamas, Defenders, Heroes, Schematics, Survivors, XP, Evolution and Perk Materials.
- Other Items such as Unreal Marketplace items, Creative Islands, Save The World account level and progress will not be merged over from your secondary account
Latest posts by Boris Bulj (see all)
- Destiny 2 for PC will be transferred to Steam starting 1st October - September 7, 2019
- Get up to 12 months of Nintendo Switch Online with Twitch Prime - September 5, 2019
- Overwatch announced for Nintendo Switch with October 15th Release! - September 5, 2019