Team Cherry have announced Hollow Knight: Silksong the epic sequel to Hollow Knight, the award-winning action-adventure of bugs and heroes. As the lethal hunter Hornet, journey to all-new lands, discover new powers, battle vast hordes of bugs and beasts and uncover ancient secrets tied to your nature and your past.
Hollow Knight: Silksong will be available on PC & Nintendo Switch later this year!
Ascend to the Peak of a Haunted Kingdom
As Hornet, princess-protector of Hallownest, adventure through a whole new kingdom ruled by silk & song. Captured & brought to this unfamiliar land, Hornet must battle foes & solve mysteries as she ascends on a deadly pilgrimage to the kingdom’s peak.
- Discover a whole new kingdom! Explore coral forests, mossy grottos, gilded cities and misted moors as you ascend to the shining citadel at the top of the world.
- Engage in lethal acrobatic action! Wield a whole new suite of nimble moves as you dance between foes in deadly, beautiful combat.
- Craft powerful tools! Master an ever-expanding arsenal of weapons, traps, and mechanisms to confound your enemies and explore new heights.
- Solve shocking quests! Hunt down rare beasts, unearth ancient mysteries and search for lost treasures to fulfill the wishes of the downtrodden and restore the kingdom’s hope. Prepare for the unexpected!
- Face over 150 all-new foes! Beasts and hunters, assassins and kings, monsters and knights – you must defeat them all with bravery and skill!
- Experience a stunning orchestral score! Hollow Knight’s award-winning composer, Christopher Larkin, returns to bring melancholy melodies, symphonic strings and heart-thumping, soul strumming boss themes to the adventure.
- Challenge Silk Soul mode! Once you conquer the game, test your skills in an all-new mode that spins the game into a unique, challenging experience.
Latest posts by Boris Bulj (see all)
- Ubisoft has revealed the full Xbox Achievements list for The Division 2 - March 11, 2019
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti South African pricing revealed - February 22, 2019
- Overkill’s Walking Dead on PS4 & Xbox One not canceled, just postponed - February 21, 2019