The Havoc Rifle just dropped into the arena, and it’s about to cause some – well, you can guess. This full-auto energy rifle joins the Hemlok as one of the arena’s highest damage-per-shot weapons in an auto-fire mode with its rapid-fire plasma bullets and is the arena’s only hitscan weapon in charge beam mode. It’s also the only weapon to date that can be equipped with two different hop-ups.
Name: Havoc Rifle
Type: Energy Weapon
Mode: Full-Auto/Hitscan beam
- Turbocharger: Eliminates autofire spin-up time.
- Selectfire Receiver: Enables charge beam alt-fire mode.
Latest posts by GameNationSA (see all)
- John Wick Hex by Mike Bithell is a fully licensed game coming soon - May 8, 2019
- Games & Politics Train Jam – Call for Applications - April 18, 2019
- New Expansion, Rise of Shadows is coming to Hearthstone on 9 April - March 14, 2019