Ubisoft has announced a Rainbow Six Siege Free Week event, which starts
tomorrow today August 28 to September 3 – 4 and 5-time zone dependent – as part of the promotion of their new season, Operation Ember Rise. Should you take part in the free event, you will have access to all the maps, modes, and 20 legacy operatives during the set period. Should you want to purchase the game after your free trial, there will be discounts of up to 70% on all editions till September 9.
Depending on the Platform you play on, the event starts as follows in SAST
- PC: August 28 at 3 PM (SAST) to September 4 at 10 PM (SAST)
- Xbox One: August 28 at 10AM (SAST) to September 4 at 10AM (SAST)
- PS4: August 28 at 3 PM (SAST) to September 4 at 3 PM (SAST)
During this period, players who already own the game will continue as usual and not be limited by the Free Week event – players trying out the game for free will be able to compete with existing players as well as all their stats retained, should they purchase the full game after to keep that hard-earned KD ratio.
The new season is rumoured to start after the game’s discount period on September 9 and will include two new operators, Goyo and Amaru.
Latest posts by Darren Nair (see all)
- Jurassic World Short Film – Battle at Big Rock, What To Expect - September 17, 2019
- Dave Bautista is coming to Gears 5 – About F*cking Time! - September 3, 2019
- FIFA 20 – Looks Like the Good Old Days Are Coming Back! - August 30, 2019