Small, portable, plug-and-play.
Today, Sony introduced their officially licensedfor the PlayStation 4.The new Game Drive gives PS4 players an extra boost in storage, with amazingly simple portability that allows you to carry your games with you to a friend or anywhere. The device will be available for PS4 from next week in North America for $89.99 at retailers and also online.
With a 2TB capacity, you can free up space on your PS4 system’s internal drive and consolidate approximately 50 games into a single location. Please note that once any content is stored on the drive, the content can only be accessed by the account that transferred the content.
“Games can average 40GB per title, so even the highest-capacity internal console hard drives available can be maximized quickly,” said Jeff Fochtman, vice president of marketing for Seagate. “Seagate’s new Game Drive for PS4 offers a storage upgrade so users can keep saved content while expanding their ability to download new games and add-ons.”
Set up in approximately three minutes
– Connect Game Drive to your console via USB
– Your PS4 will recognize the drive and walk you through set-up
– Can be used with any generation PS4 system*
– * requires system software version 4.50 or greater
– Does not void your PlayStation warranty or network
– No extra power adaptor needed
Latest posts by Boris Bulj (see all)
- Marvel’s Phase 4 films and TV series announced, includes Blade! - July 21, 2019
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood pre-loading now available on Nintendo Switch - July 20, 2019
- Codemasters reveal the GRID PC requirements & game size - July 16, 2019