Nintendo Switch owners who have purchased Wolfenstein: Youngblood now have early access to pre-loading and will require at least 20.6 GB of free space.
The pre-load on PC and Xbox One will be accessible starting from Tuesday 23 July 2019, while PlayStation 4 players will only be able to carry out the pre-loading 48 hours before the launch so starting from Wednesday, 24 July 2019.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a new cooperative game announced at the last year’s Bethesda BE3 2018 conference and is set in 1980, 19 years after the second American revolution unleashed by BJ Blazkowicz in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. Wolfenstein: Youngblood will see the second generation Blazkowicz struggling with the fight against the Nazis. Play as one of BJ Jess’s and Soph’s twin daughters in search of her father, who died in Nazi-occupied Paris.
Here’s the pre-load and unlock schedule:
- Xbox One – 23 July at 8 am ET, 11 am BST, 12 pm SAST
- PlayStation 4 – 48 hours before launch in your territory
- Steam/Bethesda.net– July 23 at 1 pm ET, 6 pm BST, 7 pm SAST
Latest posts by Boris Bulj (see all)
- Destiny 2 for PC will be transferred to Steam starting 1st October - September 7, 2019
- Get up to 12 months of Nintendo Switch Online with Twitch Prime - September 5, 2019
- Overwatch announced for Nintendo Switch with October 15th Release! - September 5, 2019
Source (Nintendo Everything)