Nintendo Switch owners who have purchased Wolfenstein: Youngblood now have early access to pre-loading and will require at least 20.6 GB of free space.
The pre-load on PC and Xbox One will be accessible starting from Tuesday 23 July 2019, while PlayStation 4 players will only be able to carry out the pre-loading 48 hours before the launch so starting from Wednesday, 24 July 2019.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a new cooperative game announced at the last year’s Bethesda BE3 2018 conference and is set in 1980, 19 years after the second American revolution unleashed by BJ Blazkowicz in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. Wolfenstein: Youngblood will see the second generation Blazkowicz struggling with the fight against the Nazis. Play as one of BJ Jess’s and Soph’s twin daughters in search of her father, who died in Nazi-occupied Paris.
Here’s the pre-load and unlock schedule:
- Xbox One – 23 July at 8 am ET, 11 am BST, 12 pm SAST
- PlayStation 4 – 48 hours before launch in your territory
- Steam/Bethesda.net– July 23 at 1 pm ET, 6 pm BST, 7 pm SAST
Latest posts by Boris Bulj (see all)
- Twitch Prime subscribers get these five free games in December 2019 - December 6, 2019
- Nintendo Switch goes on sale in China from next week - December 5, 2019
- Persona 5 – More than three million copies sold worldwide - December 3, 2019
Source (Nintendo Everything)